- See Change Education Limited (the “Company”) is committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality and security of the personal information it holds by complying with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (the “PDPO”). The Company is equally committed to ensuring that all its directors, employees, advisors, consultants, third party service providers and other agents uphold these obligations.
- The Company will record the visits to this website by using cookies and page tagging without collecting any personal identifiable information of users in order to collect statistics about the number of visits of users to this website and the users’ preference of online services offered on this website. You may choose to accept or reject cookies. If you reject the cookies, you will not be able to use some of the functions of this website, such as saving your preferences in using this website and accessing some online services on this website.
- For different purposes and at different times, you may be invited to provide personal data to the Company through this website on a voluntary basis, and such personal information may include, without limitation, name, telephone number, mailing address or e-mail address.
- In accordance with the Personal Information Collection Statement that the Company provides to you at the time of collecting personal information (the “PICS”), the Company will specify the collection purpose and intended usage of your data when it invites you to provide such information. The Company will also advise you how you may request access to or correction of the personal data that you provide under the PICS.
- Subject to the PICS, the Company will disclose or transfer your personal data to third parties (who owe the Company a duty of confidence in respect of such personal data) PROVIDED that you have voluntarily given explicit consent under the PICS.
- If necessary, the Company may transfer the personal data to places outside Hong Kong for carrying out the purposes, or the directly related purposes, for which the personal data are collected. All the transfer of those personal data will be carried out in compliance with the requirements of this Statement, the PDPO and the PICS.
- This website uses SSL protocol to encrypt data during network transmission to protect your personal data. All personal data you provide to the Company via this website are secured, and access to them is restricted to authorized personnel only.
- If you provide sensitive personal data to the Company, it will use, process, handle and transfer the same in strict compliance with this Statement, the PICS and the PDPO, and you may contact its Data Protection Officer at [email protected] to have such persona data erased or express your choice not to have the data shared or transferred.
- The Company will retain the personal data for as long as they are required for fulfilment of the purposes specified at the time of collection.
- Under the PDPO, you have the right to request access to or correction of your personal data. If you wish to exercise the right, you should send your written request to our Data Protection Officer at [email protected].