Welcome to this website (the “Site”), which is owned and maintained by See Change Education Limited (the “Company” or “We”) for commercial purposes. Please review the following terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to them, you should not use the Site.
By using the Site, you agree to and accept the terms and conditions appearing hereinafter,
which shall, together with the two documents named below,
form a legally binding agreement between you and the Company with respect to your use of the Site
- Personal Information Collection Statement (the “PICS”) that the Company may provide to you at the time of collecting your personal information.
- We strongly recommend that you read the PPPS carefully before using the Site. You agree that you shall be construed to have read and agreed to it by continuing your use of the Site.
- You agree that the Agreement may be amended at any time by us from time to time without notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should always review the Agreement prior to using the Site and your continuous use of the Site thereafter shall be construed as your agreement to and acceptance of the Agreement so amended.
- Except as allowed by clause 5 below, you are strictly prohibited from copying, redistributing, using, or publishing any part of the Site or the content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver by us of any right in such information and materials.
- The Company only grants you a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use when you view, print or download any content, graphic, form or document from the Site; no part of which shall be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, or resold or redistributed other than for your personal use.
- We reserve the right to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site in our sole discretion.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff, advertisers, product and service providers, and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including without limitation attorney's fees on a full indemnity basis) arising out of or in connection with your violation of the Agreement or use of the Site.
- You agree to not transfer (a) your right to use the Site and (b) the password given to you for obtaining information or documents from the Site.
- THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND US. THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND INFORMATION PRESENTED WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
- ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY VIRUSES CONTAINED WITHIN THE ELECTRONIC FILE CONTAINING THE FORM OR DOCUMENT IS DISCLAIMED. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE. OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BE EQUAL TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OR SERVICE FEE YOU PAY FOR ANY GOODS, SERVICES OR INFORMATION.
- You agree that we may, in a manner consistent with the PPPS and the PICS, use or transfer or assign any information regarding uses of the Site by you and any information provided by you, and further that you are responsible for whatever material you submit to us via the Site and you have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
- We may allow access to or advertise third-party providers of products or services ("Merchants") from which you may purchase certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants. You agree that use of such Merchants is AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY US, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE WE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND MERCHANTS OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON MERCHANT SITES OR ANY OTHER SITE LINKED TO THE SITE.
- All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on such sites. We are not responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. We and the Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
- The Site contains links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such web sites, and such web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked web site by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
- The Site contains information and press releases about us. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, we disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about companies other than ours contained in the press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.
- The Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (the “HKSAR”) and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the HKSAR without regard to conflict of law principles.
- All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with the Agreement shall be brought solely in the courts of the HKSAR. You expressly submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts and consent to extra-territorial service of process.
- If any portion of the Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
- To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site is in conflict or inconsistent with the Agreement, the Agreement shall take precedence.
- Our failure to enforce any provision of the Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
- In the case of you providing the Company with such personal information that you do not own, you warrant that it is lawful and you have the authority to provide the same to the Company, and you acknowledge that the Company will rely on the personal information so provided by you for such purposes as the Company clarifies to you at the time of collection and agree to indemnify and keep harmless the Company against loss and damage it may suffer owing to its reliance on the personal information.