Registration and Payments
- Registration is on a monthly basis at minimum 4 classes.
- Unless otherwise stated in class description, class size generally ranges between a minimum of 4 students, and a maximum of 8 students.
- See Change Education retains final discretion to reschedule a class with notice considering class size and tutor’s availability.
- Registration is complete after payment has been received.
Course fee must be fully paid prior to the commencement of the class, otherwise seat will not be secured and late payment penalty will be incurred.
- Payments are due on the first class of every month.
- A penalty charge of HK$50 will apply on outstanding fees after 5 working days of the assigned due date.
- An administration fee of HK$50 will be charged for any cheques returned by your bank.
- Paid classes are non-refundable but can be transferred among direct family members /siblings.
Course fees are not refundable. However, we will offer a substitute class in the following conditions:
- Sick leave with doctor’s certificate.
- When we receive a reschedule request with 24-hour written notice.
- It is the student’s responsibility to contact See Change Education to schedule a substitute class.
- We offer one make-up class per month. However, we may not be able to guarantee alternative time slots or available time slots that will fit the student’s schedule.
- No refund or additional substitute classes will be offered if the student is unable to attend any scheduled/proposed substitute classes.
30-days written notice is required for cancellation.
All paid and confirmed private lessons are non-refundable.